Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Coming up with a catchy title

Ah, coming up with a catchy title for every post is not easy... Perhaps, if one strikes me later today, I'll change this little paragraph out and noone will ever know about my lack of early morning creativity.

Yesterday was a great day! In so many ways... In all honesty, I'm still letting it all sink in and trying very hard to keep my mouth from running (or my fingers) away without me!

This morning, I woke up very early (my new plan...) to do my devotional time and spend a little time with God before heading out to conquer the world - or at least my morning workout. So many things are hitting me all at once. Good things - blessings we call them.

My morning devotional spoke straight to the heart of the matter. My heart - and the fact that while I would like for all the stars to align just right before I start something, some days you just have to get up and do it. We search, we've all done it... we search for meaning, for answers, for the way and the truth - but the truth is that God has already found us, we merely just need to acknowledge him and *POW* things will happen.

So many doors are opening it feels like, I just pray this morning that I can avoid getting caught up in me and let Him handle the doors.

I believe -

No comments:

Post a Comment